The first form of technology that was integrated into the production of my magazine, was my camera. I used this to take all of my pictures, and used its different light and shutter modes in order to capture quality pictures, rather than just using my phone. I inserted my SD card into my computer to transfer my pictures onto my flashdrive so that I could work from any computer. After taking these pictures, I sometimes used Lightroom to enhance the colors or the lighting if I felt as though that was need, and would increase the saturation and adjust exposure in order to do this. InDesign was used to create the actual pages of my magazine, in order to set up a template for where the text and pictures would go. For example, I used InDesign to create my cover by adding a tag frame and then inserting an image, and in this case adjusting the size to make it the background image. I then added text boxes with the text tool to make my title and article snippets, and adjusted the font and color to make it more diverse. I also utilized InDesign to make my article into the format of columns, which made it appear more as a magazine than newspaper or other form of print media. I also utilized this website in order to document my process of creating my magazie from start to finish, as well as google to research distribution techniques of other magazines, as well as their advertisement and magazine structure.
Today I finished my creative critical reflection presentation on Prezi. https://prezi.com/p/g_i0pqnhefvw/
Comments
Post a Comment