Out of all of my pages, my article underwent the most dramatic changes in order to follow the more rudimentary format of magazine publications. First of all, I decided to change the color of my border to black, to make the theme cohesive once again. Furthermore, I changed the font of the title, "Kailyn" to a type of cursive, to bring more attention to the article title, and differentiate it from the other fonts. I also shortened the height of the title in order to allow more room for the columns and new picture. Moreover, I changed the picture that's featured on the first page of the article, so that there was a greater variation in the type of pictures and outfits seen on the model. Although I kept the second picture on the second page the same, I did add a black border to both pictures to draw more attention to them, as well as make the article clearly separated from the pictures. I also decided to make the article into two columns, to conform to the standards of the magazine industry, as well as allow for a more natural flow of reading for the customer. I also changed the font of the article to make it thinner, and more easy to read
Today I finished my creative critical reflection presentation on Prezi. https://prezi.com/p/g_i0pqnhefvw/


Comments
Post a Comment