The traditional distribution model for a magazine is to gather the help of a distribution company. I plan to utilize this model of distribution, by obtaining the assistance of a company called, South Florida Premium Distribution. I chose this specific company, due to their professionalism, and positive success stories, as well as their location, which is Lin line with mine. This company has three distribution locations: Miami, Orlando, and Tampa, all of which are within Florida boundaries and would be beneficial in getting my magazine out into the public. This company also specializes in making partnerships with local stores such as Publix, to display your magazine in order for customers to purchase, as well as helping to deliver your magazine to subscribers' doors. by utilizing this company, my magazine will be able to be efficiently advertised and distributed, all while supporting another local business.
Today I finished my creative critical reflection presentation on Prezi. https://prezi.com/p/g_i0pqnhefvw/
Comments
Post a Comment