Today, I created my template for the cover of my magazine using Adobe In Design. I chose a font that was classic but with a modern twist, in order to match the tone of the magazine and it's articles. Furthermore, based on my research, I found that the majority of the magazines placed the title at the top an centered, as well as bolded, so that is what I chose to do. Moreover, I decided the issue date will go in the top right, as that is the conventional location for it. Also, I chose to have one main picture take-up the majority of the cover and place it's description beneath the picture in a font size larger than the snippets of inside articles located around it. The color of the font will change based on the colors in the picture. So, if the picture is dark, the font will be white, but if the picture is light the font will be dark. This will provide an eye-catching contrast that will attract the reader's attention.
Today I finished my creative critical reflection presentation on Prezi. https://prezi.com/p/g_i0pqnhefvw/

Comments
Post a Comment