Based on my current skills, I have chosen to create a magazine for my project. This is because I am a relatively skilled photographer which I believe will assist me in thinking of ideas for photo-shoots and articles. Furthermore, I have a decent camera (Canon Rebel t6) which will allow me to produce high-quality photographs to utilize in my magazine. My vision for my magazine is for it to be based on the arts, but with a fashion influence. For example, one article may include a coffee shop, what the model wore, what she drank, and why she/he is there. Therefore, my project will be categorized with other fashion magazines. Furthermore, I have chosen to work alone, since it would be easier for me rather than trying to coordinate times to meet up with other people in my group. Also, I enjoy having complete control when working on a project, as it allows me to ensure things get done correctly, and on time.
Today I finished my creative critical reflection presentation on Prezi. https://prezi.com/p/g_i0pqnhefvw/
Comments
Post a Comment