Throughout the beginning of this class, we studied different types of films composed of several different genres. Based on the films that I have been exposed to, I believe I would enjoy creating a comedic films the most. One of my personal attributes that would make the film project a good fit for me, is my gravitation towards people and making them happy. Growing up, I always observed my parents who effortlessly made friends through humor. Therefore, I believe I have gained that same quality, and would love to create a film that brings joy to others. Furthermore, I enjoy music, and would be able to put my knowledge to the test wen choosing music to enhance the humorous affect of the film. On the contrary, I am not experienced with cinematography, which could make this film project difficult for me. Also, I would prefer to work alone for this project, which would make it difficult to create a film product without the helps of others to direct, act, and design costumes.
Today I finished my creative critical reflection presentation on Prezi. https://prezi.com/p/g_i0pqnhefvw/
Comments
Post a Comment